Atlantic Alarm & Sound works with the most advanced video equipment suppliers in the industry to offer end-to-end solutions for businesses of all sizes. With products that address a variety of needs, each client’s video surveillance system is customized, utilizing compatible technologies to ensure flawless communication between all system components.
Our selection of video surveillance solutions ranges from economical and standard-featured, compact cameras, to the most advanced, high-performance camera positioning systems available today. We offer a large selection of fixed cameras and lenses, as well as discreet camclosure systems that include camera, lens, and enclosure in an easy-to-order package. For the most demanding applications, we also offer industry-leading pan/tilt/zoom products with the most sophisticated software features available anywhere.
Many installations must deal with lighting condition extremes, protection against vandalism, temperature extremes, rainfall and humidity, as well as protection against environmental conditions caused by industrial processes, vehicle exhaust, and salt air. In each instance, Atlantic Alarm & Sound offers the broadest range of imaging solutions available today.
Why Digital Recorders? [ more ]
Atlantic Alarm & Sound offers a full line of digital recording equipment from manufacturers including Sony, Pelco, Sanyo, Panasonic, WatchNet, Samsung, Speco, and Genetek
Video surveillance has proven to be a sound investment. Statistics reveal a major reduction in the amount of crime being committed in areas covered by video surveillance. CCTV has been proven to be the most cost effective method for crime prevention and detection.
Possible benefits also include reduced labour costs, deterrence of criminal or anti-social activity and evidence gathering.
The reassurance that the system provides for staff and customers also should not be overlooked. A system designed and installed by Atlantic Alarm & Sound will give you peace of mind in these unstable times.
CCTV Application Suggestions
- Overtly or covertly monitoring areas as a means of loss prevention
- Observe and record shoplifting activities and dishonest employees; thwart theft
- Monitor point-of-sale exceptions (cash register voids, over-rings, etc) reducing cashier theft
- To compile recorded evidence again bogus accident claims
- Monitor merchandising displays in stores that may be hundreds of miles away
- Remote viewing
- Monitor halls, common areas or high-risk areas to ensure public/employee safety
- Monitor hazardous work areas
- Ensure the security of parking facilities
- Remote Observation
- Check stock on store shelves
- Monitor production lines
- Train employees
- Demonstrate management's due diligence towards protecting employees, clients and visitors
- Minimize litigation and negative publicity
- Monitor sensitive areas where infrequent activities occur (ie confidential records, safes, etc)
- Walk-a-Beat by programming a moving camera to pan, tilt and zoom within a defined pattern
- Integrate with access control systems to provide video of persons entering and leaving the premises
- Network video recording on alarm
- Network video and audio streaming